I would like to thank you https://ratraceofmylife.wordpress.com Aishwarya Ramchandran for nominating me for this award. Thank you very very much for this kind nomination. It is one of the most blissful moments of my life as a blogger! Because you get appreciated by people like Aishwarya and many more who supports your work and keeps praising you up. I am honored that I got this nomination. This types of various award helps the new ones to share their views to the world; to let the world know your mindset! It is a beacon of light for those bloggers. Firstly I will answer the questions asked to me by the nominator 😉 and then I will nominate someone and will ask few questions to them!
Thank you once again Aishwarya! 🙂
Rules to be followed :-
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
I would love to nominate,
Here the questions I was asked by the nominator!
If you were in charge of the education system in your country, what would you change?
Well, I would have first of all slammed out the system of Semesters! :p But in real, I would have provided E-Education to the Government schools which are suffering from lack of knowledge of new world!
If you only had $10 in your pocket, what would you buy at the shops?
uhh….. If so happened I would rather save it so that i can get those back whenever in emergency. Emergency!!!!!!!!! :p
What was your 2015s new year resolution? 😉
Well, it was to write as many as articles I could write and read various blogs of people like you! Also, to maintain my body fitness! 😉
What is one act of kindness that was done for you, that you have never forgotten?
Nominated for Liebster award by you 🙂
If you could only choose from: sweet, savoury or sour foods. Which would you for a year?
I would rather pick all three, I meant that I will take little little from each one and form an another new food! 🙂
What crazy idea did you believe when you were little due to your parents advice?
Oh well, uhhh…….. let me think…… yes, when I was a kid and the time when I had no mood to have lunch or snacks, they used to tell me that If I wont eat, ghost will come in your dreams and will eat you up only!!! :p 😀
My quesions now to my nominees:-
- What is the biggest achievement you have recieved in your life?
- If you have to share your secrets with someone, who will it be?- friend, partner, family member or other?
- Favorite Destination? And Why?
- Arrange Marriage or Love Marriage? What will you chose?
- Finally, what do you think of my blog? 😉